Bunbury Indoor Beach Volleyball House Rules
- Competitions – all competitions will be played under the Indoor Beach Volleyball Federation of W.A. Iinc rule structure.
- Point system – win = 4 points / draw = 2 points / loss = 1 point per set, plus 1 bonus point for every 10 points scored (per set).
- Teams are required to contact the centre by 2pm on the day of play to forfeit their game, failure to do so will incur the regular nightly team fee being payable the following week.
- Mixed teams – in a mixed 6-a-side competition, teams must have a minimum of 1 female & 2 males on the court at all times, and no more than 3 males at all times, to receive win points for each set.
- Qualification – all players must have played, and have been registered on the team registration card for a minimum of 8 games for that season to qualify to play in finals.
- The 8 games “must” be played before the commencement of semi finals.
- Payments – no individual payments will be accepted !!! Teams must nominate 1 player to collect the full team fees and complete the registration card for each game.
- All players males/females must have a singlet/t’shirt on at all times whilst on court – no players are permitted to play on court shirtless !!!
- No glass bottles are permitted in the centre at all times !!!
- Parents – your children are your responsibility whilst in this centre.
- No animals are permitted inside the centre at all times.
- No food or drink permitted on courts.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding – Management